Early Adopter Terms and Conditions
Submitted by GeoComb on Wed, 03/04/2020 - 20:17
- These Early Adopter Terms and Conditions apply only to our exclusive pre-order launch program.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply to be an Early Adopter during this program.
- Qualifying Early Adopter Applications will be processed in the order in which they have been received.
- You will be placed on our Early Bees mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, of course.
- Criteria for selection will be made solely by GeoComb Homes based your project's feasibility for our business launch and on our determination of the suitability of these Terms and any future contractual stipulations necessary for your project; and on verification of financing as determined by us after direct consultation with you; and by logical selection on our part for the most viable set of components to develop in this launch phase based on clusters of similar requests.
- We will be as inclusive of as many applicants as we can when the threshold number of units for our initial minimum order is reached to initiate the supply chain and commence production.
- We do not guarantee that you will be selected for either of the 2 levels of the Early Adopter Discount which ended on May 10, 2020.
- We do promise that you will forever be eligible for "head of the current order queue" and other offers and discounts that will periodically be shared exclusively with Early Bees that remain on the mailing list.
- These Terms and Conditions will be amended or replaced by your Sales and Service Contract when you place your pre-order.
- Changes and additions to these Application Terms and Conditions may be posted here at any time without notice.
Please check here for current updates.
Images of our products are computer generated except: the Prototype 1. interior views, and 2. photoshopped into the "Yard Scene".